Anything Earthmoving was formed on September 12, 2002. We have now been in the Mackay Area for over 12 years.
The business started off as a small operation for owners Jason Mordey and Jo Higgins. It had always been a dream of Jason's since he was a child operating his father's dozer on their property. The initial focus for the company was based on rural projects for local farmers and residents and with Jason's prior work and experience on his family property, and being a trade-qualified diesel fitter, it was a natural progression.
Both Jason and Jo had to work full-time jobs elsewhere in the beginning to support the business. This meant it was a 7-days-a-week working for the both of them for a number of years just to get the company off the ground. This displayed their hard work ethic and how passionate they about their company.
Operational requirements were mainly the construction of Dams, driveways, Footings and irrigation projects. Anything Earthmoving began with a fleet consisting of Caterpillar 931B Traxavator and International Acco 2150A.
- We will pay attention to detail so that optimum outcomes are achieved.
- We will provide quality, wholesome service to promote return business.
- We will recruit, employ, retain and provide training for staff to ensure that they are committed to continuous quality improvement.
- We will provide services and materials throughout the Central Queensland region and on request nationally.
- We will maintain our reputation for quality by continually achieving standards that exceed specifications and regulatory requirements.
- We will encourage involvement in the development and implementation of quality practices as well as continuous improvement based on increased experience gained from projects.
Our intention is to always maintain the highest level of quality and reliability at the lowest practicable cost as expected by our customers. Our quality-control objectives are aimed at surpassing customer expectations in areas of response, operational expertise and capability while always ensuring cost effectiveness.
Local & Community Support
Anything Earthmoving prides itself on the local support and donations they make. For a number of years Anything Earthmoving have supported the Art Festival (Bobcat Ballet).
We are also proud supporters of Variety Queensland and Endeavour Foundation for the past five years.
In 2012 we sponsored the Central Rodeo Association and Endeavour Foundation with the Mackay Rodeo and look forward to doing it again in 2013.
We also supported the 2011 and 2012 Dumbleton Fire Brigade - Special night for special children Christmas event.
In 2004 the business relocated to Mackay where the business has seen substantial growth in the number of successful projects completed and also in the size of the fleet that has been acquired. The company currently has over 40 pieces of equipment (and this is growing) and more than 10 team members. Both Jason and Jo are working full-time for the company and are still as passionate about the business as the day they started it.
Anything Earthmoving don't believe in supplying machines but believe in supplying a quality service that customers come back to use time over time.
In 2015 Anything Earthmoving have also added Demolition to their list of services. Fully Licence and Insured for all Demolition work.